We have 10 simple rules that are designed to ensure the best arcade experience possible for our patrons. We appreciate your support!
- Smoking or dipping is not permitted inside the building or within 15′ of the Arcade entrances.
- No gum is permitted in the arcade.
- Good conduct is expected at all times. We reserve the right to remove any negative influences.
- Children should be attended to at all times.
- Until our full cafe is built, we allow BYOB for those 21 and older. You can bring ONE drink per person into the arcade at any time. Please do not bring six packs, coolers, bags with drinks, and so forth into the arcade. Please note our additional BYOB rules below.
- No outside food or drink of any kind is permitted to enter the arcade, with the exception of the BYOB rules(see below). Cake may only be brought in with a party package or party rental.
- Please respect our machines by not leaning against them or placing personal items on them.
- Reservations must be made in advance for private party rooms
- Cash or Credit Cards are accepted, no Checks (except party deposits)
- Have Fun!
We have recently enhanced our BYOB policy to ensure a positive experience for all of our patrons. Please adhere to the following rules regarding BYOB:
- One Beer per person only at a time in the arcade – no six packs or cases
- Single serving wine drinks are allowed
- All drinks must be kept in their original can or bottle, no open cups
- No Hard Alcohol or Mixers
- No Underage Drinking – we randomly card
- Over Intoxicated Patrons will be asked to leave by security or arcade attendants
- No (non-alcoholic) external drinks of any kind (water, soda, juice, etc) are allowed– these are sold in the arcade
- Violators of this policy, along with Game Abuse, Theft, or Unruly Behavior, will be asked to leave the arcade and may be banned from returning.
Be smart – don’t ruin it for everyone.
Anyone violating our rules will be given one warning and then not allowed readmission to the arcade.
We constantly record video of every inch of the arcade for your and our safety.