PIZZA, MEXICAN & BBQ ON THE WEEKENDS
MIKKI’S TAVERN HAS EVERYONE’S FAVORITE
Daily Specials $9.95 (Includes a drink)
- Monday: Calzone of the day with choice of side salad or Caesar salad.
- Tuesday: Two Fajita Tacos with Charro beans and Spanish rice.
- Wednesday: Two Smoked Beef Enchiladas with Spanish rice and refried beans.
- Thursday: “The Dorsett” – Chicken Fried Steak with gravy, garlic mashers, and side salad. Named for the famous chicken fried steak from the previous tenant, the Dorsett 221 truck stop.
- Friday: Blackened Fish Tacos: two tortillas filled with blackened cod, jalepeno slaw, and chili lime sauce served with rice and Charro beans.
- Saturday/Sunday BBQ Platter – Choice of brisket, smoked sausage links, or St. Louis style ribs with pinto beans, pickle, onion, cole slaw, and bread. Sausage is Kingdom-made, and we’ll stack our BBQ against the greats! $1.50 extra for additional serving of meat.
Lunch Menu 11am-3pm $7.95 (Includes a drink)
- 8″ One-topping Pizza
- Bratwurst – Beer-braised bratwurst, house kraut, steamed bun, hand-cut fries, and beer mustard.
- Caesar Salad – Chicken, romaine, Parmesan, Caesar dressing, and house croutons.
- Chopped Salad – Chicken, green leaf, romaine, olives, egg, onion, mushroom, bacon, and bleu cheese.
- Pinballz Salad – Chicken, green leaf, tomato, onion, house croutons, cucumber, and carrot.
- Pinballz Burger – Classic cheddar cheeseburger.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich – Hearth-roasted chicken, red grapes, celery, tarragon aioli, lettuce, and tomato on wheat berry bun.
- BLT – Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and hot sauce aioli on a wheat berry bun.
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast with (or without) buffalo, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion on a kaiser roll.
- Chopped Beef Sandwich – Chopped beef, pickles, and onions served on a white bun.
- Crispy Mozzarella sticks with scratch marinara. $6
- Fried Pickles with house ranch. $7
- Pulled pork nachos – Crispy house fried tortillas, pulled pork, jalapenos, queso, cheddar jack, pickled red onion, sour cream, and guacamole. $9
- Chips and Salsa $4
- Chips, Salsa, & Guacamole $6
- Chips Salsa, & Queso $6
- Trio (Salsa, Guacamole, & Queso) $10
- Wings (Buffalo, Spicy Buffalo, Lemon Pepper, Carolina BBQ, BBQ, Spicy BBQ, Teriyaki, Honey Mustard) served with ranch or blue cheese and celery. $7
- Hand-made Pretzels with German mustard $7
- Hand Breaded Onion Rings served with sweet chili sauce. $6
- Cheese Fries – queso, cheddar jack, bacon, jalapenos, sour cream, green onions, guacamole, and bloody Mary ketchup. $8
- Caesar – romaine, parmesan, Caesar dressing, and house croutons. $5
- Chopped – iceberg, romaine, olives, egg, red onion, mushroom, bacon, and blue cheese. $6
- Kingdom – green leaf, tomato, onion, croutons, cucumber, and carrots. $5
* Add Chicken $4
** Dressings: Ranch, blue cheese, balsamic, and honey mustard
- The Pinballz – Classic cheeseburger with cheddar. $8
- Texas Burger – House BBQ sauce, bacon, cheddar, and an onion stack. $10
- Hatch Lava Flow – Stuffed with pepper jack and hatch chilies, and topped with fresh roasted Hatch chilies on a jalapeno cheddar bun. $ 10
- The Mushroom – Mushrooms, smoked mozzarella, caramelized onions, bacon. $10
- The Buffalo – House buffalo sauce, bleu cheese, and bacon. $10
- Veggie – Smoked mozzarella, caramelized onions, and avocado. $9
- Maui – Pineapple, Canadian bacon, grilled onion, and house teriyaki. $10
* All served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a pickle. Sweet potato fries or regular. Onion Rings: additional $2.00. Bacon, mushroom, avocado $1.
- Pulled Pork – Slow smoked, Carolina BBQ, sweet onion slaw, on a jalapeno cheddar bun. $10
- Chicken Salad – Roasted chicken, grapes, celery, tarragon aioli, lettuce, tomato, served on wheat berry. $9
- Pinballz Cheesesteak – Pit beef, peppers, onions, mushrooms, smoked mozzarella, served on a hoagie roll. $10
- Portabella – Hearth roasted, marinated tomato, basil mayo, lettuce, and caramelized onion served on toasted wheat berry. $9
- Ultimate BLT – House cured bacon, lettuce, tomato, hot sauce aiolo served on wheat berry. $8
- Crispy Chicken – Fried chicken breast with or without buffalo, pepper jack, lettuce, tomato, and onion served on a Kaiser. $9
- Pit Beef Sandwich – Pit beef, caramelized onion, horseradish aioli, and au jus served on a toasted hoagie roll. $10
- Chopped Beef Sandwich – Chopped beef, pickles, onions, served on a white bun. $9
* Served with sweet potato fries or regular. Onion Rings: additional $2.00. Bacon, mushroom, avocado $1.
8” – $10 12” – $14 16” – $18
- Margherita – Fresh tomato, house made buffalo mozzarella, basil, garlic, olive oil.
- Mikki’s Napolitano – Red sauce, buffalo mozzarella, basil.
- Hawaiian – Canadian Bacon, fresh pineapple, mozzarella.
- Meat Mania – Bacon, sausage, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, meatballs, salami, fontina.
- Veggie – Mushroom, onions, bell peppers, olives, fresh tomato, roasted red peppers, mozzarella.
- Cheesy – Mozzarella, Fontina, Buffalo, Pecorino Romano
- Meats additional $1.50 each (Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Sausage, Salami, Bacon, Anchovies)
- Veggies additional $.75 each (Tomato, red onion, bell peppers, jalapenos, black olives, roasted garlic, pineapple, roasted red peppers)
- Fish and Chips – Beer Battered cod, hand cut french fries, and house tartar. $13
- Chicken Fingers – Chicken breast, house cut fries, and honey mustard. $10
- German Bratwurst – Beer braised Bratwurst, house kraut, steamed bun, beer mustard, and house cut fries. $9
- Chili Cheese Hot Dogs – House chili and cheddar. $8
All served in a basket with fries. $5
- Hot Dog
- Grilled Cheese
- Chicken Fingers
- Funnel Fries with sweet marscapone, mint and chocolate $6
- Brownie or Cookie $3
- A La Mode $1