This past year has taken a toll on life as we all know it. Our hearts go out to all of those who have found hardship during this time and we are here to remind you, you are not alone, and we will get through this together.
Pinballz is continuing to enforce the following safety protocols:
- Masks are required by all staff and customers upon entry to our facilities.
- All Pinballz locations offer hand sanitizer upon entry. Every facility has sanitizing stations spread out around the entirety of the venue.
- Gloves are available upon request at all locations.
- Social distancing is enforced when inside our facilities, our game floors are large enough to support safe play at a distance.
- All staff are temperature checked before the start of every shift as well as symptom monitored while on shift.
- Staff are regularly cleaning frequently touched surfaces and all games in between use.
- We have reduced the number of seating tables at Mikki’s Tavern to enforce social distancing, along with offering curbside pickup and to-go options (yes this includes mixed drinks as well!)
- We are utilizing and encouraging the use of all outdoor spaces for our indoor/outdoor venue.
- Pinballz Pantry is offered at all three of our locations. The panic buying may have slowed but Pinballz is still dedicated to servicing our guests anyway we can. We are offering grocery essentials at all three of our locations.
Mikki’s Tavern To-Go & Curbside
Pinballz is dedicated to maintaining a safe and fun environment for all of our guests and staff. We remain open and will continue to provide our services safely for all to enjoy classic and modern gaming, scratch made eats, top shelf bar services, and family entertainment all year long.
– The Pinballz Family