Start Date: Oct 25, 2020
Day of Week: Sundays
Practice Time: 7:00pm
Qualifying Round: 7:30pm
JUNIORS MUST BE AT LEAST 48″ TALL!
There is no weight limitation however participants must be able to fit comfortably in kart.
RACE RULES & REGULATIONS:
Race Structure: Grand Prix
- Practice Heat – 8 karts per race
- Qualifying Heat – 8 karts per race
- Final Heat (Rolling Start) – 8 karts per race
Competitors will face off once a week for a six consecutive weeks of tournament style competition.
All competitors will be scored on a point-based system for the Practice and Qualifying heats. The Point system will be used to determine the starting position for the Final heat. The final will be a position-based heat, the first to cross the finish line will win. See the Rules section below for an explanation of point distribution.
To accommodate the adult bodies, the adult league will be split into Groups A and B based on total number of participants. A/B league split subject to change depending on number of league tickets purchased. If necessary, a member of our team will contact you to make arrangements.
- A League: Practice 8:00pm, Qualifying 8:30pm, Final 9:00pm
- B League: Practice 8:15pm, Qualifying 8:45pm, Final 9:15pm
- Junior League: Practice 7:00pm, Qualifying 7:30pm, Final 8:00pm
Adult A/B League Schedule:
- *skip week of thanksgiving*
Junior League Schedule:
- Total number of competitors = total points for the final winner, 1 point less for each following (8 racers means 1st place gets 8 points, 2nd gets 7 points, 3rd gets 6 points, and so on).
- 1 bonus point awarded for having the fastest qualifying lap time.
- Finishing Results are final on the Grand Prix and will not be changed.
- In case of an incident during a position race, it will be the Manager on Duty’s decision to change positions accordingly after speaking to drivers involved.
- If a driver initiates a retaliation of a race incident during or after a final position race, that driver will be dropped automatically to the final position spot of his group which will result in loss of points.
- If at the end of the season, there is a points tie, the driver with the best podium record will win.
Walk-in registration starts at 7:30 for the Adult Class, races will begin promptly at 8:00pm.
Walk-in registration starts at 6:30 for the Junior Class, races will begin promptly at 7:00pm
THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATIONS AFTER THE START OF THE RACE.
A minimum of 3 participants is required to run each League Night event. Be advised if there are 9 or more racers, the event will be dramatically increased due to expanded race heats.
Racers are only allowed to participate in one League Class.
- Adult Speed: 25mph
- Junior Speed: 15mph